Eishockey Forum - Gregor Lanziner 2013/14 bei den Cape Cod Islanders

Gregor Lanziner 2013/14 bei den Cape Cod Islanders Forum>Ausländische Ligen
RegelnSuchenAntworten
Do. 16.05.13 - 17:14:28

Dude ist im Moment nicht auf sonice.itDude
SIM an Dude schickenE-Mail an Dude schicken

Coach Hodge Expects Lanziner to Lead Islanders Defense

Sometimes when the phone rings early in the morning it is not a bad thing. That scenario played itself out at head coach Dan Hodge`s house this morning. When Hodge answered the call it was Gregor Lanziner, the 6`5" defenseman from Itlay who made opponents life miserable this past season, on the other end. "I looked at my phone and knew it was a call from Italy. To be honest I was expecting to hear Gregor`s father, Arno, on the other end."
To enlighten readers on the story, Lanziner had decided in recent weeks that he would not return the Cape Cod for a second season, instead he would pursue starting a new career back home.
"I thought it was going to be Arno talking to me instead it was Gregor. I had to pause for a minute because it caught me off guard."
During the course of the conversation Lanziner told the coach that he would be returning for another season. "When I heard that come out of Greg`s mouth I coudn`t have been happier. He`s the kind of player that every team needs. He`s big, strong, physical and knows how to get under his opponents skin."
What a turn of events for the Islanders in recent weeks as they went from not having one of their key defenseman back to having him back this morning.
"Gregor is the kind of guy that is great in the locker room and knows exactly what is expected of him. He has a huge upside and we will do everything to make sure that his second season with the Isles is his best. With he and Frank back, both second year players, our defense is starting to take shape. We are going to be very physical on the blueline this season."
The Islanders will be announcing more player signings as the weeks go forward.

capecodjrislanders.com/news.php?news_id=747141&lang
Post editiert am 16.05.13 - 17:28:48 von Phil11
0  Nur eingeloggte User dürfen ihre Meinung abgeben Nur eingeloggte User dürfen ihre Meinung abgeben  1 Antworten | Zitieren
Do. 16.05.13 - 17:16:39

User ist invisibleLewis_24
SIM an Lewis_24 schickenE-Mail an Lewis_24 schicken

Fan von: WSV Sterzing
@Dude

Smilie Smilie Smilie gute Nachrichten freut mich für Gregor.

Vielleicht schafft ja er irgendwann den großen Sprung!
Dieser Beitrag wurde am 16.05.13 - 17:17:48 von Lewis_24 editiert!
0  Nur eingeloggte User dürfen ihre Meinung abgeben Nur eingeloggte User dürfen ihre Meinung abgeben  3 Antworten | Zitieren
  RegelnSuchenAntworten
Moderatoren:  
piloly ist im Moment nicht auf sonice.itpiloly   SIM an piloly schicken   E-Mail an piloly (piloly@sonice.it) schicken